Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trust God's plan

Psalm 139:16-18
Your eyes saw my substance being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with You.

God has plans for our life even before we are birth into this planet.... God knows our purpose on this earth and wants us to seek Him for His Will for our life...

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

God has given all of us talents and abilities to do the good works which He has plan for each of us....

1 Cor 2:9-10
But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, not have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

No comments: