Monday, October 12, 2009

All things work together for your good

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

God is an eternal God... the beginning and the end.... He knows our life.... the decisions we make... before we make any decisions... God knows... and He always wants to help us... esp in times we feel we need His help the most...

Psalm 139:15-17
My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with You.

God loves you... He thinks of you day and night... You can go to Him for help and cry out for His counsel and He is willing to give you advice and help you in your life....

No comments: