Wednesday, October 14, 2009

His yoke is easy... His burden is light...

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and You will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

The bible says that God's yoke is easy and His burden is light.... And bible also says that we can come into the rest of God everytime we come to Him.....

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Society loves to use fear to control and manupulate situations... God never leads by fear... He leads only in peace....

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."

Want to encourage each one that God is a loving Father who doesn't use fear tactics to lead His people... He leads by peace and loves to relate to us as a Father to a child....

No comments: