Tuesday, June 16, 2009

God will establish your steps in time

Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Psalm 40:1-2
I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps.

In life there will be times we hit a horrible pit situation.... this is when the enemy launches all his attacks to our mind and emotion.... in this situation... we must hold fast our confession and keep believing in faith in a good God.... To overcome losing heart we must believe in His love and mercy and His goodness.... believing in faith breaks the power of depression.... even in dark days we must carry the shield of faith to believe in His goodness... we must even take another step to pray and praise Him.... as we continue to do that... God will incline to us and would bring us out of the horrible pit... and set our feet which is our steps upon Jesus and God will establish our ways... today I wan to encourage you to pray this " Dear God, I commit my situation to you... the horrible pit that I am in... Lord I want to trust in Your lovingkindness and goodness in this situation... bring me out of this horrible pit and establish my steps.... take me from this winter and bring me to my spring... I trust You that You are faithful and no temptation has overtaken me exept such that is common to men.... heal me and deliver me... praise You and thank You that no weopon form against me shall prosper... all things work together for good to those who love you... i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.... yet in all these things I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me.... hallelujah...."

No comments: