Sunday, June 14, 2009

God's presence

Psalm 27:3-6
Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident. One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

In daily ordinary life... there will always be difficulties and challenges... David said when challenges or war come against him, in this he will be confident... His confident is in his God... we as christians must remember to always seek Him... David's confidence grew from his time spent with God.... "to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple.." God's presence is very beautiful to behold.... and in His presence we can inquire about life's difficulties and questions... revelation knowledge flows from that presence.... God's presence is a great place to hide when we feel the overwhelming stress and fears.... at the right time God will lift up your head above all the challenges and enemies.... keep singing and praising Him in His presence... for your head shall be lifted up above all your enemies around you..

No comments: