Tuesday, August 4, 2009

His faithfulness

Psalm 138:7-8
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Today we want to talk about God's faithfulness.... We must always reflect on it especially in times of trouble.... David said that the Lord will perfect that which concerns him.... many a time in our life we feel so lost and confuse.... yet in such moments God is saying I will perfect that which concerns you... I will revive you in the midst of trouble... I will not forsake you nor leave you.... I will make all things work for the good to you... I believe today God wants us to continue trusting in His goodness and His faithfulness that He is the same yesterday, today and forever and He keeps His Word..... He will keep His promise to you... delay is never denial... Keep hoping and trusting in His Word and promise because He is faithful...Because we serve a God who has made a covenant with us by sending His son to die for us....

Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

No comments: