Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Revival

Psalm 119:25
My soul clings to the dust; revive me according to Your word.

Jesus said in this world we will have tribulation but be of good cheer for He has overcome the world.... In difficult moments we need God's rhema (spoken word) and logos (written word) to sustain our soul.....

Psalm 119:23
Princes also sit and speak against me, but Your servant meditates on Your statutes.

God's word bring hope of deliverance and hope of God's goodness that gives us the hope to sustain us in any trial.... the hope that His goodness will eventually prevail brings comfort to us.

Psalm 119:49-50
Remember the word to Your servant, upon which You have caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life.

Psalm 119:67
Before I was afflicted I went astray, but not I keep Your word.

Psalm 119:71-72
It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes. The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousand of coins of gold and silver.

Psalm 119:92
Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction.

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 119:140-141
Your word is very pure; therefore Your servant loves it. I am small and despised, yet I do not forget Your precepts

Psalm 119:143
Trouble and anguish have overtaken me, yet Your commandments are my delights.

Psalm 119:174
I long for Your salvation, O Lord, and Your law is my delight.

No comments: