Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When God's grace abound

2Cor 12:9-10
And He said to me, "My grace is suffictient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong..

Everyone has weaknesses.... everyone has a thorn in the flesh that bugs them or cause pain or irritation... however God has an answer and He does not want us to be despair... the answer is the gospel.. the good news of what Jesus did for us that we become new creation in Christ... that we came from darkness to light... from curse to being blessed... so now in every pain or in every weakness... we can take pleasure knowing God's grace will abound and we will receive the promise in due season... God loves to choose underdogs to be with them in their weakness and His grace superabound in their weaknesses.... so I wan to encourage you that in your area of pain... area of thorn in the flesh... area of irritation... to be encouraged for in due season the promise shall be fulfilled... greater shall be your breakthrough... take pleasure for His grace is with you when you are feeling the pain... when you are weak then you are strong for He is close to you and His grace is helping you as you believe and trust in Him and enjoy the closesness with Him and his grace....

Romans 5:20
Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more.

No comments: