Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fear not

Psalm 94:17-18
Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul would soon have settled in silence, if I say, "My foot slips," Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.

There are seasons or situation where we feel afraid and confuse... But God is always with us... God's mercy is always there to hold us up... in the multitude of pressure and confusion... we can run to the Lord for His comfort that will delight our soul... Maybe you have a difficult situation that cause confusion... God is saying... "There is a great breakthru coming..." The answer is on the way...

Psalm 57:3
He shall send from heaven and save me; He reproaches the one who would swallow me up, God shall send forth His mercy and His truth.

No comments: