Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Longing for You

Psalm 63:1-5
O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuarty; to see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall satisfied as with marrow and fatness, and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

Psalm 42:1-2a
As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.

Psalm 62:1-2
Truly my soul silently waits for God; from Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.

Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.

Psalm 65:4
Blessed is the man You choose, and cause to approach You, that he may dwell in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, of Your holy temple.

Psalm 86:13
But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth.

Psalm 27:4-5
One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

No comments: