Tuesday, November 3, 2009

When you do not know what to do

Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.

God know thes desires of our heart and He knows the situation of our life better than anyone... Bible says that the number of hairs we have on our head are even numbered by Him.... In times when we do not know what to do... we must pray and pour our heart to Him....

Psalm 143:8
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You.

Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do You will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness.

God always has an answer... Bible says ask and you will receive... seek and you will find... knock and it will be open... God has an answer to your situation...

No comments: