Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Direction and insights

Psalm 25:4-5
Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.

In a normal working day there will be many things craving our attention.... there may come in the form of advertisements, voices from people and friends, personal desires and goals, and other more sources... in a situation of many voices we must learn to eait on God to hear His voice... decisions are necessary to be made esp if want to be productive.... however God wants us to seek Him in all our ways.... and commit our ways to Him... it is better to pray about every choices we want to make especially impt choices.... The more important the choice the longer time you need to seek the face of God... the lesser impt issues can take lesser time....

Psalm 27:4
One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life; to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple.

When we seek God, God will always give us insights and directions and usually He leads in peace... God may stir us up from time to time... at times He may just lead in a still small voice or impressions... these are all insights that God gives to give us directions....

Psalm 27:11
Teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.

No comments: