Monday, July 27, 2009

Why God Why

Hebrews 6:19
This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil.

Sometimes when we do all the right things yet the outcome seems to go wrong we get weary.... in such circumstance we must remember that God's Word is true and supercedes all circumstances... The best response is I don't know but God's Word is true and I trust His Word... His Word says I am blessed, I have abundance in Christ, I am healthy in Christ, I am protected in Christ, whatever I touch prosper, whatever circumstance I am more than a conqueror...

Hebrews 6:18
that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us.

God will never lie to you.... He has promised blessing for your life and He paid it by dying on the cross for you... and you receive the blessing cos He paid for you... and as you patiently endure... you will obtain the promise.

Hebrews 6:14-15
saying, "Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you." And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

Be patient in the trial you are in.... God has the blessing on the other side.... Have a great and humble attitude in your trial... He has blessed you in Christ... Be patient for the manifestation of your breakthrough....

No comments: