Monday, July 13, 2009

Keep believing in His promises

Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed, that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Dr Ar Bernard taught us that faith is trusting in His promises.... and the essence of God's character is goodness... which means that God is a loving and good Father.... Sometimes in our life we hit a particular situation where we don't really have an answer.... however its during such moments we need to make a decision to trust and believe His promises.... David said if he did not choose to believe and trust he would have lost heart... and become so disappointed with life.... today I want to encourage all the readers... whatever situation you are in... do know that God has an answer... you can trust Him and depend on Him... in the still small voice you can hope in Him... He is able to bring you to your destiny and desires of your heart... Let the peace of God lead you and encourage you today....

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 31:14-15a
But as for me, I turst in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in Your hand

Psalm 34:8
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.

Psalam 37:7-8
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret-it only causes harm.

Psalm 62:5
My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him.

Psalm 64:3
Because Your loving kindness is better than life. My lips shall praise You.

God loves you my friend... don't give up.... keep believing and trusting and hoping in Him...

No comments: