Friday, October 24, 2008

Meditating when life seems tough

Psalm 31:14-15a
But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in Your hand.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 23:5
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord. Forever

Juz to encourage myself and readers that life is good and fun but it does have times when we go thru valley of shadow of death.... In times of confusion and fear... we need to remind ourselves that our times are in His hands..... the right time for the partner to come... the right time for the promotion... the right time for the breakthru is in God's hand... He is in control... I remember a time in my life that God is finished with me... the most unfair thing happen... yet God came thru the very last min and bring in His deliverance.... God is in control..

Psalm 34:6
This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.

No comments: