Tuesday, December 16, 2008

God's direction

Psalm 25:1-3
To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those who be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.

In times of stress and confusion... God is always present to direct our steps... Bible says that the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord.... God always know the situation and we must always respond in trust and faith toward Him.... Keep your hopes up and believe Him... for when we believe in His goodness we release peace and joy in our hearts.

Psalm 25:4-5
Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; On you I wait all the day.

No comments: