Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our source

Isaiah 40:29-31
He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youth shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

God loves to strengthen us... when we come to Him on a daily basis... He gives us strength.... as we wait on Him.. .His Spirit refreshes and restores us...

Psalm 23:2-3
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake.

God loves to restore us.... we need to quiet our soul and come to Him and seek Him and behold Him.. and He will come and restore and refresh us....come to Him on a daily basis... He is the best friend anyone can have... bible says He sticks closer then a brother...... let Him be ur shepherd king.... guiding you.. giving you wisdom....

Isaiah 30:15
For thus says the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel:
"In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength."

Its sometimes quite hard to calm down and behold Him... but He wants us to come to Him and He wants us to enjoy being with Him... like a best friend....like a soul mate.... He is our Shepherd King...

Psalm 27:8
When you said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek."

Psalm 63:1-3a
O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Because You lovingkindness is better than life.

Today where can we find the house of God? where can we behold the beauty of the Lord? where is the presence of God? well... becos Jesus died for our sins... He tore the veil which allows God's presence to be with us.... so if you wan to draw close to God... You can draw close in the privacy of your room.... in your car.... in church.... its becos of Jesus... we can draw so close to God... take advantage of that... and draw close so close to Him... and He will strengthen and refresh and restore you on a daily basis....

Psalm 84:10 For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Psalm 27:4 One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LOrd, and to inquire in His temple.

No comments: