Monday, December 1, 2008

being ridiculed

1Peter 3:9
not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.

Sometimes in life people will ridicule us or even talk bad about us... bible is very clear that evil may come... but God wants us to respond back by blessing back the offender.... we can pray to God and forgive the person and also bless the person back... God will always turn situation around as we trust in Him... He always turn things around for your good...

Prayer:
Dear God, I want to forgive :______ , Lord, I want to return a blessing and not strike back, i bless those who are unkind to me... I trust that you will turn the situation around like how You did it for Jesus, Joseph, David, Abraham.... I trust You... I refuse to strike back but i depend on you... as You have forgiven me... I can forgive anyone and trust for your goodness to come to me at the right time... Heal my heart from the hurts in Jesus name... Amen

No comments: