Thursday, November 20, 2008

...comfort in pain...

Psalm 119:92
Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction.

Psalm 119:49-50
Remember the word to Your servant, upon which You have caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life.

In times of stress and pain... there is a place to seek comfort... that is the place where we take in God's Word and promise... David said that it was God's Word that helped sustained David in the lonely nites and difficulties... I wonder what you are goin thru.. .but God's Word and promise is there for us.... try to remember what is the promise that God has promised you specifically.. that wld build your faith... the greater the trial, the greater the destiny.... keep comforting yourself with His Word meanwhile...

Psalm 119:140-141
Your word is very pure; therefore Your servant loves it. I am small and despised yet I do not forget Your precepts.

Psalm 119:143
Trouble and anguish have overtaken me, yet Your commandments are my delights.

Psalm 119:148
My eyes are awake through the night watches, that I may meditate on Your word.

No comments: