Monday, November 24, 2008

Your protector and helper

Psalm 94:17-19
Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul would soon have settled in silence. If I say, "My foot slips," Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.

In times of anxiety and pressure.... usually our soul will be affected.... God wants to comfort us and show us His mercy.... David was in a situation where his anxieties were too much to bear... He cried out to GOd and God came and comfort Him with His presence and mercy... today the same God is willing and is here to comfort you with His comfort and mercy. Take time away from your hectic schedule and rest in His presence and rest in Him...

Psalm 61:2
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.

Psalm 57:1-2
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by. I will cry out to God Most High, to God who performs all things for me.

No comments: