Thursday, November 20, 2008

...learning in trial...

Psalm 119:67
Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep Your word.

Psalm 119:71
It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes.

Sometimes when we go thru affliction or trial God wants teach us things... In difficulties and stress we must stick close to the hope of God's Word. Heaven and earth will pass away but not His promises.

Psalm 119:75
I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are right, and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.

When God allows a trial... treat it as a compliment... becos the greater the trial means the greater the destiny.... never give up on the hope... keep believing He is faithful...

Romans 5:3-5
And not only that, but we also glory in tribulation, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope doesn not disappoint, because the love of GOd has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

God loves you and keep believing that He is good for faith pleases God....

No comments: