Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let God perform for u

Hebrews 6:15
And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

Abraham was a person who waited and waited and waited so long for his promise child to come... But the good news is that God is true to His word and it came to pass... I wonder what is the promise GOd has for you that like Abraham... you are waiting and waiting... and sometimes like Abraham... you feel weary in your soul... today God wants to encourage your spirit that He will perform for you... He does not want you to conform to a performance based christianity but He wants to perform His promise in your life for you... at the appointed time... lets endure patiently together....

Psalm 57:2
I will cry out to God Most High, to God who performs all things for me.

God will perform His promise over your life.

Psalm 75:2 , 6-7
When I choose the proper time, I will judge uprightly.

For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west not from the south. But God is the Judge; He puts down one, and exalts another.

God wants to promote you... your appointed time is coming... never ever give up.... remember that the greater the promise the greater the trial... remember Joseph... who endured such pain was lifted up so high... how Jesus endured such hostility with sinners and how God exalts Him... your time is coming.... Calm yourself down and trust in Him.... in quietness and confidence shall be your strength,

Psalm 131:1-3
Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor my eyes lofty, neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me. Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, hope in the Lord from this time forth and forever.

No comments: