Monday, November 24, 2008

the cure for being poisoned..

Proverbs 12:18
There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, but the tongue of the wise promotes health.

Proverbs 25:18
A man who bears false witness against his neighbour is like a club, a sword, and a sharp arrow.

Proverbs 26:22
The words of a talebearer are like tasty trifles, and they go down into the inmost body.

Proverbs 18: 21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Words are so powerful... we must be careful not to harm people with it... likewise many of us grow up with words that are harmful to our soul that are directed to us... and when those words come to us we must refuse the words... we must not drink the poison of people's words to hurt and harm us...

Psalm 64:3
Who sharpen their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows- bitter words.

Bitter words are poison to our soul... today God knows what you have went thru and God wants you to let go of the bitter words that was spoken over your life... He wants you to release and forgive what has happen and what was said... God wants to bring healing... but healing comes only by forgiveness.... as you forgive your offenders and release the bitter words that was spoken over you... God will start healing you and stitching the words that cut your heart.... God wants us to forgive daily.... as we forgive daily... we also need to speak the Word of God concerning us in our situation.... your dream will come to pass as you cast down the negative words... repeat these words....

"no weopon formed against me shall prosper, greater is He who is in me then he who is in the world, I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me, God is a God of justice, God will bless me double for my trouble, I am more than a conqueror thru Christ who loved me, all things work together for good for me who love God and are called according to His purpose, my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ, I will not revile evil for evil, but in the contrary I bless my enemies, those who harmed me, I bless them and forgive them that I may inherit God's blessing."

No comments: