Monday, November 24, 2008

your future is in God's hand

Psalm 142:3
When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then You knew my path. In the way in which I walk.

God knows your path.... esp when you feel stuck... God already knows the right way for you...

Psalm 143:8
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You.

Keep praying.... keep seeking... keep asking God... God has a plan for your life and you can walk in the way that He wants you to walk....

Isaiah 30:20-21
And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your teachers will not be moved into a corner anymore, but your eyes shall see your teachers. Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.

No comments: