Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Direction in midst of confusion

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

In our christian life, we do face trials.... these trials sometimes are like valleys that look so deep and dark that it feels like death at times. However its juz a shadow of death.... In such situations, usually our minds will start to get attacked... confusion usually comes in... the devil starts yelling thots of defeat and depression.... in such circumstance it is very impt to keep believing in God's goodness.... keep reminding yourself that after the trial there is a mountain top....

Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

keep believing... GOd is a good God... Psalms 25:4-5 can always be a prayer against confusion...

Psalms 25:4-5
Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; On you I wait all the day.

1Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon Him, for He CARES for you.

Romans 5:5
Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of GOd has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Whatever you are goin thru now... there is the other side of the coin... whatever that is confusing.. God has an answer.... the promise of God will strengthen you...

Psalms 119:71
It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes.

Psalms119:75-76
I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are right, and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.
Let I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort.

Psalm 119:49-50
Remember the word to Your servant, upon which You have caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, for your word has given me life.

Psalm 119:92
Unless Your law had been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.

Psalms 119:147
I rise before the dawning of the morning, and cry for help; I hope in Your Word.

God loves you... keep believing... hope does not disappoint... becos of His love.

No comments: