Thursday, November 20, 2008

when the wicked prosper...

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

Psalm 73:3
For I was envious of the boastful, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

The bible is very clear that sometimes the wicked prosper... usually when such situation happens it confuse the living daylights out of us... esp if you r really on the ball type... ...

Psalm 73:16
When I thought how to understand this, it was too painful for me.

Its really painful at times how to accept it... even the Psalmist said it was painful to accept that the wicked prosper... while God's sincere godly believers was plagued and chastened every morning... however God will always be faithful at the right time... the wicked who seemed to prosper is but for a moment...

Psalm 73:17
Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then I understood their end.

Psalm 37:9-10
For evildoers shall be cut off; but those who wait on the Lord, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more; indeed, you will look carefully for his place, but it shall be no more.

Today... if u r goin thru a situation like this... wan to encourage u to seek God and stick by Him... Let Him comfort you and assure you...

Psalm 73:28
But it is good for me to draw near to God, I have put my trust in the Lord God.

No comments: