Sunday, November 9, 2008

God hasnt forgotten you

Psalm 136:23
Who remembered us in our lowly state, for His mercy endures forever.

God is so kind and good that He doesnt forgets us in whatever state we are in... sometimes in society we dont really give attention to pple who are in lower state then we are in... we tend to give attention only to the elite grp of people and neglect the people who are in lower state... this is sad but its true... however... the good news is God is not like that.... GOD IS A WONDERFUL GOD.... A WONDERFUL HEAVENLY FATHER.... hallelujah! God knows you deeply and intimately and loves u genuinely.... Love is patient and kind... God is patient and kind... Love rejoices in truth and not in inquity... God's love wants you to make good decisions in life...

Psalm 139:1-5
O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down. And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me.

vs13-14
For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

God loves you....Your breakthru is on the way...you are not forgotten... trust in HIm and believe His goodness and enter the rest of God...

No comments: